Facilitation lies at the heart of all of Rody Ryan’s activity. The term “facilitate” means literally “to make easy” – and that is what he has done throughout his professional life and much of his private life. He “makes it easy” by:
- helping management teams to adopt a more creative approach to formal management systems like ISO 9001,
- helping voluntary organisations and businesses alike to focus on the issues that really matter,
- facilitating people through personal development programmes like “The Artist’s Way”,
- consulting, training, one-on-one coaching,
- professional speaking and
- in any other way that presents itself.
Rody regards facilitation as “an incubator for creative solutions”.